Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"Why I Love My Mor-Fin American Delfins"


Yesterday I made my third dive with my Brand New Mor-Fin American DelFin SCUBA Fins and they absolutely ROCK! I've tried many brands and types of fins over the last 26 years and I've never kicked anything so smooth and light. These make diving as "easy as walking on land". Very minimal resistance and really good forward thrust. The New American DelFins don't put any strain on your ankles. They are light weight and efficient. The new "No Hassle Strap Design" really is just what it says it is too..."No Hassle". Easy to adjust and they don't get all hung up in my dive flag line. These fins are just plain "slippery"!

Here's a demonstration of the speed and simplicity of these fins in action!


I put these fins to the test already with 8 months of diving the prototypes and now I finally have a finished product. I am very pleased and will probably never be in the market for another fin, ever! Hold them in your hands, put them on your feet. You will know just by touching them that these are special fins. They feel almost indestructable....practically bullet-proof! Try them out. You'll discover how easy it is to move in the water when you use fins designed for really fast and efficient pelagic fish!! Why did it take so long for someone to finally start selling fins like this????

No comments: