Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dive 3,300! Celebrated with a shot of Mona Vie!


I'm so happy to announce that I finally made my 3,300th dive in Hawaii on Friday the 16th of May. It was an awesome day of diving with some friends from New York. Thanks Felix and Dena! The sky was overcast with VOG like I've never seen but due to the Kona Winds, the sea was smooth as glass. Visibility was amazing at around 20 to 3 feet inshore and well over 70 feet out on the reef. We saw turtles, eels, frogfish and had a great time. Conditions were so nice there that we decided to make a second dive to explore the caves a little more. Two hours U/W that day! It was great. That was two hours that we didn't have to breathe the VOG too!

Mid dive, I decided to quench my thirst a totally new way. Watch this You Tube video to see how it went! Mona Vie Rocks!



Next stop, dive 3,500! Here we go!

1 comment:

Brooke Barber said...

Awesome! 3300 Dives! That's just insane! Keep blowin' those bubbles Doug!