Monday, November 13, 2006

Aloha from the DEMA Show, Orlando Florida

Aloha from the 30th Annual DEMA Show in Orlando, Florida. I've just finished my fourth visit to this show and I must say, it was the best ever. I've gone to the show in 1990, 1997, 2005 and now 2006. Each time it was held in Orlando except last year, which was in Las Vegas. I liked the location better last year but I think I liked the show better this year. I attended several sales and marketing seminars this time which is where I got the inspriation to start a blog. I hope that those of you who read this blog find it useful and somewhat entertaining.

The DEMA Show not only introduced me to some creative new ways of looking at my business. It also opened my eyes up to some great new products, some of which I will be making available to my diving guests over the next few months. Some products I have ordered will take some time to arrive, but by early 2007 everything should be in place and SHAKA DIVERS will step ahead of the pack and truly become a unique and remarkable diving company on Maui.

Watch for new announcements over the next few weeks to see what's on the horizon for me, my SCUBABUS, and SHAKA DIVERS.

You can check out the DEMA Show at www.demashow.com

In the meantime, happy diving and Aloha!

No comments: